CIRALIGHT GLOBAL INC.
Saving the Planet One Building at a Time
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the daylighting revolution and joining the Ciralight Global Team of authorized dealers. Enclosed you will find the dealer requirements along with an outline of the relationship between Ciralight Global and the Dealer. Once you have reviewed the enclosed please feel free to contact Ciralight Global directly for answers to any of your questions. (Contact info is on the back of this literature). If you believe that you would make a good dealer and would like to become part of the team in creating the daylighting revolution there is a dealer application enclosed for your convenience and we would love to review your application for a possible relationship with your company.
Ciralight Global, Inc.
Dealer Has an ongoing business in Industrial Lighting, construction as general contractor, or other related business, (i.e., Roofing Contractors, Lighting Designers and other qualified professionals) for a minimum of 3 years. Financially stable. Have the means to hire a daylighting specialist, recruit resellers, and have the financial ability to market, sell and arrange installation of Ciralight Smart Skylight Products.
Reseller Minimal requirements for a reseller. Adhere to a short reseller agreement. Will have their clients purchase Ciralight Smart Skylight Products through Authorized Ciralight Dealers.
The overall view of the dealer relationship is that of Ciralight partner in the daylighting revolution. We liken it to an aircraft carrier (Ciralight) providing support to the aircraft (Dealers). The carrier will be slow to move and turn, but supporting the jets that are fast and resilient and most importantly, close to the market.
Ciralight Global's Responsibilities to Dealer
- High quality products that are warranted free of defects for ten years. Ciralight Global will provide replacement parts for defective systems and pay industry standard negotiated labor rates for the installation of defective systems.
- World class branding and marketing including web site, trade show support and other promotional materials necessary to represent Ciralight Global products.
- Rights to sell and install, or caused to be installed, Ciralight Smart Skylights and related products and to represent our brand to your customers.
- Professional training leading to certification in both selling techniques and active daylighting.
- A help desk and design support, if and when needed, to assure proper daylighting design and answers to sales, design and installation questions.
- Professionally prepared presentations for presenting to Dealer clients. A Windows or Mac based business calculator to enable the Dealer sales people to show potential clients the dollar value and potential payback of the Ciralight Smart Skylight system.
- Ongoing communications regarding market intelligence and other relevant information to the dealer in promoting Ciralight.
- A three-year formal agreement.
- Provide company leads from the Company’s website to the Dealer for customers in Dealer’s territory.
- A Sales Manager who will provide support and help develop the local market.
Dealer's Responsibilities to Ciralight
- Professional and aggressive representation in the area chosen. This area may be specific industry representation or geographic representation.
- The necessary resources to actively and successfully promote and sell Ciralight Smart Skylight products and services and meet pre-established quotas.
- Seventy Two (72) hour response on all Ciralight Global provided leads as well as following an agreed upon lead reporting system.
- Monthly reports, via an agreed upon reporting process, providing details about the status of all customers Dealer is working with, including a description of the status of the communications with each customer. Accepts delivery and arranges for installation of Ciralight Smart Skylight products for national accounts as requested from time to time by Ciralight Global.
- A sales organization of people who are certified through Ciralight Global to sell daylighting and Ciralight Smart Skylights.
- Exclusive, non-compete representation meaning that the Dealer will not carry, market or sell competitive products.
- The ability to install, or cause to be installed, the Ciralight Smart Skylight products including light wells, shade screens and other related products as required to meet client needs.
- Warranty repair and/or replacement of Ciralight Global products as required. The Dealer will be reimbursed for this work.
- Provide 50% down with orders and 50% payment after shipment within 21 days.
- Advertising and local promotion as approved by Ciralight Global.
- Group presentations to architects, lighting designers and the general business community to promote daylighting Smart Skylights in the Dealer’s territory.
- A three-year commitment to Ciralight Global under the Dealer Agreement.
- Arrange for employees to attend Ciralight Global training, paying all related expenses.