CIRALIGHT SUNTRACKER APPROVED BY CALIFORNIA UTILITY COMPANIES FOR “SAVINGS BY DESIGN” DESIGNATION
Ciralight Suntracker, a Solar Powered lighting Solution for buildings interiors, designated an Energy Saving Product for State-Wide California Utility Program
Los Angeles, CA - Ciralight's Suntracker have been approved by the California Utility Companies as an Energy Saving Product and will now be included in the State Wide program known as Savings By Design. Savings By Design identifies high-performance energy efficiency products and encourages Utility Customers to include Savings By Design products in their building design and construction.
The utilities included in this program include Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), San Diego Gas & Electric, Southern California Edison, and the Southern California Gas Company.
As part of the Savings by Design program Ciralight Suntrackers qualify for an incentive of $.05/kWh saved. The Utility companies are working with Ciralight to verify additional energy savings at which time additional incentives could be madeavailable for customers who purchase Ciralight Suntrackers.
Ciralight CEO Jeff Brain stated “Inclusion in the Savings by Design program is a tremendous honor. It confirms the energy and cost saving benefits of our Ciralight Suntrackers for businesses, factories, and schools”
Ciralight believes that now that California Utility companies have taken this key step, it should be easier to obtain similar recognition and incentives from Utility companies across the country.
- Oct 26 Suntrackers Approved for Inclusion Within "Savings By Design" Program
- Oct 26 Ciralight Goes Public
- Oct 12 Greenbuild 2011: Toronto, ON, Canada
- Sep 08 Contest: Name our New GPS Controller
- May 13 Cal Tech's Energy Efficiency Expo, Pasadena, CA
- Feb 23 Inline Electric’s Energy Efficiency Expo 2011
- Feb 19 First SunTracker III Shipment Sent!
- Feb 17 Smart Skylights in Colombia?
- Feb 14 The City of Los Angeles Launches Sustainable Building Retrofit Program
- Jan 23 Ciralight Global & Suntron Corp. Upgrading the GPS Controller